Advanced Monitoring Agent
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Advanced Monitoring Agent for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Advanced Monitoring Agent from your computerBlue Bridge Bond, UAB
. Open here
for more information on Blue Bridge Bond, UAB. Usually the Advanced Monitoring Agent application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced Monitoring Agent directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Advanced Monitoring Agent is C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced Monitoring Agent\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. winagent.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 8.34 MB (8743936 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Advanced Monitoring Agent. They occupy about 38.56 MB (40436657
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AdvancedMonitoringAgentWatchdog.exe (33.00 KB)
- assetscan.exe (1.44 MB)
- iscanruntime.exe (2.16 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.16 KB)
- winagent.exe (8.34 MB)
- winagentrcl_4.exe (504.00 KB)
- wsus.exe (6.50 KB)
- wsus2.exe (9.50 KB)
- wsus3.exe (10.00 KB)
- MAV-Installer.exe (2.98 MB)
- NetworkManagementInstall.exe (5.31 MB)
- takecontrol_17_setup.exe (9.41 MB)
- winagentrcl_3.exe (459.00 KB)
- fmplugin.exe (44.50 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.21 MB)
- OpenHardwareMonitor.exe (481.00 KB)
- smart.exe (32.00 KB)
Advanced Monitoring Agent is a program marketed by the software company Blue Bridge Bond, UAB. Some computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Advanced Monitoring Agent is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Advanced Monitoring Agent from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Advanced Monitoring Agent or simply click the Search field and type in "Advanced Monitoring Agent". If it exists on your system the Advanced Monitoring Agent application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Advanced Monitoring Agent in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Advanced Monitoring Agent, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Advanced Monitoring Agent.
8. After uninstalling Advanced Monitoring Agent, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Advanced Monitoring Agent which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Advanced Monitoring Agent with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Advanced Monitoring Agent by Blue Bridge Bond, UAB from your PC, we are not saying that Advanced Monitoring Agent by Blue Bridge Bond, UAB is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Advanced Monitoring Agent in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-30 08:56:05.607