Advanced Identity Protector
Advanced Identity Protector is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Advanced Identity Protector from your computerSystweak
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Systweak. You can get more details on Advanced Identity Protector at http://www.systweak.com/
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Systweak\Advanced Identity Protector directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Systweak\Advanced Identity Protector\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Advanced Identity Protector. AdvancedIdentityProtector.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 9.77 MB (10240944 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Advanced Identity Protector. They take 12.88 MB (13503248
bytes) on disk.
- AdvancedIdentityProtector.exe (9.77 MB)
- PrivacyProtector.exe (1.89 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.22 MB)
This data is about Advanced Identity Protector version 1.1.1000.19168
only. You can find here a few links to other Advanced Identity Protector versions:
Advanced Identity Protector is a program released by the software company Systweak. Sometimes, users try to erase this application. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to erase Advanced Identity Protector is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Advanced Identity Protector using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Advanced Identity Protector or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Advanced Identity Protector". If it exists on your system the Advanced Identity Protector application will be found automatically. When you select Advanced Identity Protector in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Advanced Identity Protector, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Advanced Identity Protector:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.systweak.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Systweak\Advanced Identity Protector\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Advanced Identity Protector.
8. After removing Advanced Identity Protector, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Advanced Identity Protector that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Advanced Identity Protector with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Advanced Identity Protector by Systweak from your computer, nor are we saying that Advanced Identity Protector by Systweak is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Advanced Identity Protector in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-02 23:51:43.907