Advanced Identity Protector
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Advanced Identity Protector for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Advanced Identity Protector from your PCSystweak
. You can read more on Systweak or check for application updates here
. More details about Advanced Identity Protector can be found at http://www.systweak.com/
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Systweak\Advanced Identity Protector directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Advanced Identity Protector is C:\Program Files (x86)\Systweak\Advanced Identity Protector\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. AdvancedIdentityProtector.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 9.76 MB (10237736 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Advanced Identity Protector. They take about 12.87 MB (13497208
bytes) on disk.
- AdvancedIdentityProtector.exe (9.76 MB)
- PrivacyProtector.exe (1.89 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.22 MB)
This data is about Advanced Identity Protector version 1.1.1000.17037
alone. You can find here a few links to other Advanced Identity Protector versions:
Advanced Identity Protector is a program offered by Systweak. Some computer users want to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to uninstall Advanced Identity Protector is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Advanced Identity Protector from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Advanced Identity Protector or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Advanced Identity Protector". If it exists on your system the Advanced Identity Protector application will be found very quickly. When you select Advanced Identity Protector in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Advanced Identity Protector, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Advanced Identity Protector:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.systweak.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Systweak\Advanced Identity Protector\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Advanced Identity Protector.
8. After removing Advanced Identity Protector, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Advanced Identity Protector that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Advanced Identity Protector using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Advanced Identity Protector by Systweak from your computer, we are not saying that Advanced Identity Protector by Systweak is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Advanced Identity Protector supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-03 17:38:02.070