Advanced Identity Protector
This web page is about Advanced Identity Protector for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Advanced Identity Protector from your computerSystweak
. More information on Systweak can be found here
. More data about the app Advanced Identity Protector can be found at http://www.systweak.com/
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Systweak\Advanced Identity Protector folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Advanced Identity Protector is C:\Program Files (x86)\Systweak\Advanced Identity Protector\unins000.exe. Advanced Identity Protector's primary file takes about 9.10 MB (9543496 bytes) and its name is AdvancedIdentityProtector.exe.
Advanced Identity Protector is composed of the following executables which take 10.33 MB (10834961
bytes) on disk:
- AdvancedIdentityProtector.exe (9.10 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.23 MB)
The current page applies to Advanced Identity Protector version 188.8.131.52
alone. You can find below a few links to other Advanced Identity Protector releases:
If you are manually uninstalling Advanced Identity Protector we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Generally the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
Advanced Identity Protector is an application marketed by the software company Systweak. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to erase Advanced Identity Protector is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Advanced Identity Protector from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Advanced Identity Protector or simply click the Search feature and type in "Advanced Identity Protector". If it exists on your system the Advanced Identity Protector program will be found very quickly. After you select Advanced Identity Protector in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Advanced Identity Protector, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Advanced Identity Protector:
- The software company is: http://www.systweak.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Systweak\Advanced Identity Protector\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Advanced Identity Protector.
8. After uninstalling Advanced Identity Protector, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Advanced Identity Protector that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Advanced Identity Protector using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Advanced Identity Protector by Systweak from your computer, we are not saying that Advanced Identity Protector by Systweak is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Advanced Identity Protector in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-02 23:21:31.127