Advanced File Organizer
Advanced File Organizer is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Advanced File Organizer from your PCSoftPrime Development
. Go over here
where you can read more on SoftPrime Development. You can see more info related to Advanced File Organizer at http://www.softprime.com
. Advanced File Organizer is frequently installed in the C:\Programme\Advanced File Organizer directory, regulated by the user's option. C:\Programme\Advanced File Organizer\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Advanced File Organizer. Advanced File Organizer's primary file takes around 782.50 KB (801280 bytes) and is called aforg.exe.
Advanced File Organizer contains of the executables below. They occupy 854.10 KB (874599
bytes) on disk.
- aforg.exe (782.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (71.60 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.61
of Advanced File Organizer. You can find below info on other application versions of Advanced File Organizer:
Advanced File Organizer is an application by the software company SoftPrime Development. Some users try to remove this program. This is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove Advanced File Organizer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Advanced File Organizer from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Advanced File Organizer or simply click the Search feature and type in "Advanced File Organizer". The Advanced File Organizer app will be found automatically. When you select Advanced File Organizer in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Advanced File Organizer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Advanced File Organizer:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.softprime.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Programme\Advanced File Organizer\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Advanced File Organizer.
8. After uninstalling Advanced File Organizer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Advanced File Organizer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Advanced File Organizer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Advanced File Organizer by SoftPrime Development from your PC, we are not saying that Advanced File Organizer by SoftPrime Development is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Advanced File Organizer supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-09 15:54:48.387