Advanced File Joiner
Advanced File Joiner is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Advanced File Joiner from your systemFilesWeb.com
. More information on FilesWeb.com can be found here
. Please open http://www.filesweb.com
if you want to read more on Advanced File Joiner on FilesWeb.com's website. Advanced File Joiner is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\ADVANC~1 folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. You can uninstall Advanced File Joiner by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\ADVANC~1\UNWISE.EXE C:\Program Files\ADVANC~1\INSTALL.LOG. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. joiner.exe is the Advanced File Joiner's primary executable file and it takes around 324.00 KB (331776 bytes) on disk.
Advanced File Joiner installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 470.00 KB (481280
bytes) on disk.
- joiner.exe (324.00 KB)
- UNWISE.EXE (146.00 KB)
This info is about Advanced File Joiner version 1.1
If you're planning to uninstall Advanced File Joiner you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories that were left behind:
- C:\Program Files\Advanced File Joiner
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Advanced File Joiner
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\Advanced File Joiner\afj-readme.txt
- C:\Program Files\Advanced File Joiner\INSTALL.LOG
- C:\Program Files\Advanced File Joiner\joiner.chm
- C:\Program Files\Advanced File Joiner\joiner.exe
- C:\Program Files\Advanced File Joiner\UNWISE.EXE
- C:\Users\UserName\Desktop\Advanced File Joiner.lnk
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Advanced File Joiner
Advanced File Joiner is a program by FilesWeb.com. Frequently, people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to erase Advanced File Joiner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Advanced File Joiner from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Advanced File Joiner or simply click the Search field and type in "Advanced File Joiner". If it exists on your system the Advanced File Joiner application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Advanced File Joiner in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Advanced File Joiner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Advanced File Joiner:
- The publisher is: http://www.filesweb.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ADVANC~1\UNWISE.EXE C:\Program Files\ADVANC~1\INSTALL.LOG
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Advanced File Joiner.
8. After uninstalling Advanced File Joiner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Advanced File Joiner that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Advanced File Joiner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Advanced File Joiner by FilesWeb.com from your computer, we are not saying that Advanced File Joiner by FilesWeb.com is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Advanced File Joiner in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-17 23:26:59.070