Advanced Driver Updater
This page is about Advanced Driver Updater for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Advanced Driver Updater directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. adu.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 12.74 MB (13360976 bytes) on disk. A guide to uninstall Advanced Driver Updater from your system
Advanced Driver Updater contains of the executables below. They occupy 14.02 MB (14701226
bytes) on disk.
- adu.exe (12.74 MB)
- aduuninstall.exe (534.33 KB)
- Удалить Advanced Driver Updater.exe (104.35 KB)
- DriverUpdateHelper64.exe (517.33 KB)
- 7z.exe (152.83 KB)
Frequently, people choose to remove this application. This can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best EASY action to remove Advanced Driver Updater is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Advanced Driver Updater with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Advanced Driver Updater or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Advanced Driver Updater". If it is installed on your PC the Advanced Driver Updater program will be found automatically. After you click Advanced Driver Updater in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Advanced Driver Updater, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Advanced Driver Updater.
8. After uninstalling Advanced Driver Updater, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Advanced Driver Updater which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Advanced Driver Updater with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130