Advanced Driver Updater
This info is about Advanced Driver Updater for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Advanced Driver Updater from your computerSystweak Inc
. You can read more on Systweak Inc or check for application updates here
. Further information about Advanced Driver Updater can be seen at http://www.systweak.com/adu/
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced Driver Updater directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. Advanced Driver Updater's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced Driver Updater\unins000.exe. adu11.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 12.74 MB (13358928 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Advanced Driver Updater. They take about 14.85 MB (15566559
bytes) on disk.
- adu11.exe (12.74 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.45 MB)
- DriverUpdateHelper64.exe (517.33 KB)
- 7z.exe (152.83 KB)
This data is about Advanced Driver Updater version 2.7.1086.16493
only. Click on the links below for other Advanced Driver Updater versions:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall Advanced Driver Updater you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Advanced Driver Updater from your PC:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Advanced Driver Updater:
- C:\Program Files\Advanced Driver Updater
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\systweak\ADU\Advanced Driver Updater
- C:\Program Files\Advanced Driver Updater\adu.exe
- C:\Program Files\Advanced Driver Updater\isxdl.dll
- C:\Program Files\Advanced Driver Updater\unrar.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\systweak\ADU\Advanced Driver Updater\log_12-06-2016.log
Advanced Driver Updater is an application released by the software company Systweak Inc. Frequently, users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. The best EASY way to erase Advanced Driver Updater is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Advanced Driver Updater from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Advanced Driver Updater or simply click the Search field and type in "Advanced Driver Updater". The Advanced Driver Updater program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Advanced Driver Updater in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Advanced Driver Updater, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Advanced Driver Updater:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.systweak.com/adu/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced Driver Updater\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Advanced Driver Updater.
8. After uninstalling Advanced Driver Updater, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Advanced Driver Updater which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Advanced Driver Updater using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Advanced Driver Updater by Systweak Inc from your PC, nor are we saying that Advanced Driver Updater by Systweak Inc is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Advanced Driver Updater in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 15:24:26.437