Advanced Disk Cleaner
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Advanced Disk Cleaner for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Advanced Disk Cleaner from your computerInnovative Solutions
. You can read more on Innovative Solutions or check for application updates here
. More details about the application Advanced Disk Cleaner can be found at http://www.innovative-sol.com/
. Advanced Disk Cleaner is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Innovative Solutions\Advanced Disk Cleaner folder, depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Innovative Solutions\Advanced Disk Cleaner\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Advanced Disk Cleaner. Advanced Disk Cleaner's main file takes around 3.83 MB (4016536 bytes) and is called Adc.exe.
The executable files below are part of Advanced Disk Cleaner. They occupy about 6.92 MB (7255409
bytes) on disk.
- Adc.exe (3.83 MB)
- innoupd.exe (1.57 MB)
- stop_all.exe (497.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.03 MB)
The current web page applies to Advanced Disk Cleaner version 220.127.116.11
only. For other Advanced Disk Cleaner versions please click below:
If you are manually uninstalling Advanced Disk Cleaner we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories found on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Innovative Solutions\Advanced Disk Cleaner
Many times the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Innovative Solutions\Advanced Disk Cleaner\Adc.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Innovative Solutions\Advanced Disk Cleaner\AdvControls.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Innovative Solutions\Advanced Disk Cleaner\CSharpTest.Net.Library.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Innovative Solutions\Advanced Disk Cleaner\innoupd.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Innovative Solutions\Advanced Disk Cleaner\Microsoft.Win32.TaskScheduler.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Innovative Solutions\Advanced Disk Cleaner\stop_all.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Innovative Solutions\Advanced Disk Cleaner\unins000.exe
Advanced Disk Cleaner is an application released by Innovative Solutions. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Advanced Disk Cleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Advanced Disk Cleaner from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Advanced Disk Cleaner or simply click the Search feature and type in "Advanced Disk Cleaner". The Advanced Disk Cleaner app will be found very quickly. After you click Advanced Disk Cleaner in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Advanced Disk Cleaner, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Advanced Disk Cleaner:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.innovative-sol.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Innovative Solutions\Advanced Disk Cleaner\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Advanced Disk Cleaner.
8. After uninstalling Advanced Disk Cleaner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Advanced Disk Cleaner that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Advanced Disk Cleaner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Advanced Disk Cleaner by Innovative Solutions from your PC, nor are we saying that Advanced Disk Cleaner by Innovative Solutions is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Advanced Disk Cleaner supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 16:31:17.577