You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Advanced Clipboard for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Advanced Clipboard from your computerChameleon Apps Team
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Chameleon Apps Team. Advanced Clipboard is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced Clipboard directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. You can remove Advanced Clipboard by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced Clipboard\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. advclip.exe is the Advanced Clipboard's main executable file and it occupies circa 2.27 MB (2385408 bytes) on disk.
Advanced Clipboard installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.40 MB (3560877
bytes) on disk.
- advclip.exe (2.27 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
This web page is about Advanced Clipboard version 126.96.36.1998
Advanced Clipboard is a program by the software company Chameleon Apps Team. Sometimes, people choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove Advanced Clipboard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Advanced Clipboard from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Advanced Clipboard or simply activate the Search field and type in "Advanced Clipboard". The Advanced Clipboard app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Advanced Clipboard in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Advanced Clipboard, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Advanced Clipboard.
8. After uninstalling Advanced Clipboard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Advanced Clipboard that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Advanced Clipboard with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Advanced Clipboard by Chameleon Apps Team from your PC, we are not saying that Advanced Clipboard by Chameleon Apps Team is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Advanced Clipboard supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 16:18:06.083