Advanced Archive Password Recovery
This info is about Advanced Archive Password Recovery for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Advanced Archive Password Recovery from your computerElcomSoft Co. Ltd.
. Open here
where you can find out more on ElcomSoft Co. Ltd.. Please open http://www.elcomsoft.com
if you want to read more on Advanced Archive Password Recovery on ElcomSoft Co. Ltd.'s web page. Advanced Archive Password Recovery is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ElcomSoft\Advanced Archive Password Recovery directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\ElcomSoft\Advanced Archive Password Recovery\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Advanced Archive Password Recovery. The program's main executable file is titled archpr.exe and its approximative size is 877.00 KB (898048 bytes).
Advanced Archive Password Recovery is composed of the following executables which occupy 937.89 KB (960402
bytes) on disk:
- archpr.exe (877.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (60.89 KB)
The current page applies to Advanced Archive Password Recovery version 4.53
only. Click on the links below for other Advanced Archive Password Recovery versions:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are listed below.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Advanced Archive Password Recovery from your PC:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Advanced Archive Password Recovery:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\ElcomSoft\Advanced Archive Password Recovery
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\ElcomSoft\Advanced Archive Password Recovery
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\ElcomSoft\Advanced Archive Password Recovery\archpr4.log
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\ElcomSoft\Advanced Archive Password Recovery
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Advanced Archive Password Recovery
Advanced Archive Password Recovery is a program marketed by ElcomSoft Co. Ltd.. Frequently, computer users want to erase this program. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to erase Advanced Archive Password Recovery is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Advanced Archive Password Recovery with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Advanced Archive Password Recovery or simply click the Search feature and type in "Advanced Archive Password Recovery". The Advanced Archive Password Recovery program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Advanced Archive Password Recovery in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Advanced Archive Password Recovery, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Advanced Archive Password Recovery:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.elcomsoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ElcomSoft\Advanced Archive Password Recovery\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Advanced Archive Password Recovery.
8. After uninstalling Advanced Archive Password Recovery, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Advanced Archive Password Recovery which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Advanced Archive Password Recovery using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Advanced Archive Password Recovery by ElcomSoft Co. Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that Advanced Archive Password Recovery by ElcomSoft Co. Ltd. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Advanced Archive Password Recovery in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 03:58:05.820