This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall AdvanceElite for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall AdvanceElite from your systemAdvanceElite
. Open here
for more details on AdvanceElite. Click on http://advanceelite.com/support
to get more info about AdvanceElite on AdvanceElite's website. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AdvanceElite directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\AdvanceElite\AdvanceEliteuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall AdvanceElite. AdvanceElite.FirstRun.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.52 MB (1596656 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of AdvanceElite. They take an average of 2.65 MB (2783712
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- AdvanceElite.FirstRun.exe (1.52 MB)
- AdvanceElite.BrowserAdapter64.exe (112.23 KB)
The current page applies to AdvanceElite version 2014.10.26.122641
only. Click on the links below for other AdvanceElite versions:
...click to view all...
AdvanceElite is a program offered by AdvanceElite. Sometimes, people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall AdvanceElite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase AdvanceElite with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AdvanceElite or simply click the Search feature and type in "AdvanceElite". If it exists on your system the AdvanceElite app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click AdvanceElite in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding AdvanceElite, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AdvanceElite:
- The publisher is: http://advanceelite.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AdvanceElite\AdvanceEliteuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AdvanceElite.
8. After removing AdvanceElite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AdvanceElite that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AdvanceElite using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AdvanceElite by AdvanceElite from your computer, nor are we saying that AdvanceElite by AdvanceElite is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AdvanceElite supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 18:46:26.007