Adorables is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Adorables from your systemGameTop Pte. Ltd.
. Go over here
where you can find out more on GameTop Pte. Ltd.. Detailed information about Adorables can be seen at http://www.GameTop.com/
. Usually the Adorables application is found in the C:\Program Files\GameTop.com\Adorables folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\GameTop.com\Adorables\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Adorables. The application's main executable file occupies 136.00 KB (139264 bytes) on disk and is called game.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Adorables. They take 26.96 MB (28265637
bytes) on disk.
- game.exe (136.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (705.66 KB)
- wrapgame.exe (26.13 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
Adorables is a program marketed by GameTop Pte. Ltd.. Some users choose to remove it. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to remove Adorables is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Adorables with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Adorables or simply activate the Search field and type in "Adorables". If it exists on your system the Adorables app will be found automatically. When you click Adorables in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Adorables, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Adorables:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.GameTop.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\GameTop.com\Adorables\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Adorables.
8. After removing Adorables, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Adorables which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Adorables with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Adorables by GameTop Pte. Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that Adorables by GameTop Pte. Ltd. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Adorables supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-20 13:22:40.253