Adobe Support Advisor
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Adobe Support Advisor for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Adobe Support Advisor from your systemAdobe Systems Incorporated
. More information on Adobe Systems Incorporated can be found here
. Adobe Support Advisor is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe Support Advisor directory, regulated by the user's decision. The application's main executable file is labeled Adobe Support Advisor.exe and occupies 139.00 KB (142336 bytes).
Adobe Support Advisor is comprised of the following executables which take 707.92 KB (724912
bytes) on disk:
- Adobe Support Advisor.exe (139.00 KB)
- nativeApp4envInfo.exe (568.92 KB)
The current page applies to Adobe Support Advisor version 220.127.116.1101206
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Adobe Support Advisor:
...click to view all...
Adobe Support Advisor is a program by Adobe Systems Incorporated. Frequently, people choose to remove it. This can be efortful because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to remove Adobe Support Advisor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Adobe Support Advisor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Adobe Support Advisor or simply click the Search feature and type in "Adobe Support Advisor". The Adobe Support Advisor app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Adobe Support Advisor in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Adobe Support Advisor, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Adobe Support Advisor.
8. After removing Adobe Support Advisor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Adobe Support Advisor which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Adobe Support Advisor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Adobe Support Advisor by Adobe Systems Incorporated from your computer, nor are we saying that Adobe Support Advisor by Adobe Systems Incorporated is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Adobe Support Advisor in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-06 21:18:38.450