Adobe Reader 64-bit fixes
Adobe Reader 64-bit fixes is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Adobe Reader 64-bit fixes from your PCLeo Davidson / Pretentious Name
. You can read more on Leo Davidson / Pretentious Name or check for application updates here
. More details about Adobe Reader 64-bit fixes can be found at http://www.pretentiousname.com/adobe_pdf_x64_fix/
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe Reader 64-bit fixes directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for Adobe Reader 64-bit fixes is C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe Reader 64-bit fixes\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled Adobe Reader preview handler x64 fixer.exe and occupies 1.64 MB (1720824 bytes).
Adobe Reader 64-bit fixes installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.84 MB (2979776
bytes) on disk.
- Adobe Reader preview handler x64 fixer.exe (1.64 MB)
- Thumbridge.exe (91.97 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.11 MB)
The current web page applies to Adobe Reader 64-bit fixes version 64
If you are manually uninstalling Adobe Reader 64-bit fixes we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry keys:
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
Adobe Reader 64-bit fixes is a program released by the software company Leo Davidson / Pretentious Name. Sometimes, people try to uninstall it. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Adobe Reader 64-bit fixes is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Adobe Reader 64-bit fixes with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Adobe Reader 64-bit fixes or simply click the Search field and type in "Adobe Reader 64-bit fixes". If it exists on your system the Adobe Reader 64-bit fixes application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Adobe Reader 64-bit fixes in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Adobe Reader 64-bit fixes, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Adobe Reader 64-bit fixes:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.pretentiousname.com/adobe_pdf_x64_fix/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe Reader 64-bit fixes\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Adobe Reader 64-bit fixes.
8. After uninstalling Adobe Reader 64-bit fixes, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Adobe Reader 64-bit fixes which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Adobe Reader 64-bit fixes with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Adobe Reader 64-bit fixes by Leo Davidson / Pretentious Name from your computer, nor are we saying that Adobe Reader 64-bit fixes by Leo Davidson / Pretentious Name is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Adobe Reader 64-bit fixes in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 02:03:53.037