Adobe Photoshop Lightroom
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Adobe Photoshop Lightroom from your PCAdobe
. More information about Adobe can be seen here
. Adobe Photoshop Lightroom is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop Lightroom folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. Adobe Photoshop Lightroom's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop Lightroom\Uninstall.exe. Adobe Photoshop Lightroom's main file takes about 4.26 MB (4463304 bytes) and its name is lightroom.exe.
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom is comprised of the following executables which take 8.75 MB (9178264
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- arh.exe (74.20 KB)
- lightroom.exe (4.26 MB)
- LogTransport2.exe (331.70 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (117.00 KB)
- Adobe QT32 Server.exe (898.70 KB)
- amecommand.exe (270.20 KB)
- dynamiclinkmediaserver.exe (889.20 KB)
- ImporterREDServer.exe (1.12 MB)
- dynamiclinkmanager.exe (511.70 KB)
- tether_canon.exe (148.20 KB)
- tether_leica.exe (56.70 KB)
- tether_nikon.exe (159.70 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Adobe Photoshop Lightroom. For other Adobe Photoshop Lightroom versions please click below:
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom is an application offered by the software company Adobe. Frequently, computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase Adobe Photoshop Lightroom is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Adobe Photoshop Lightroom from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Adobe Photoshop Lightroom or simply click the Search feature and type in "Adobe Photoshop Lightroom". If it is installed on your PC the Adobe Photoshop Lightroom program will be found automatically. When you click Adobe Photoshop Lightroom in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Adobe Photoshop Lightroom, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Adobe Photoshop Lightroom.
8. After removing Adobe Photoshop Lightroom, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Adobe Photoshop Lightroom which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Adobe Photoshop Lightroom with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Adobe Photoshop Lightroom by Adobe from your computer, nor are we saying that Adobe Photoshop Lightroom by Adobe is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Adobe Photoshop Lightroom in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-01-11 04:13:54.340