Adobe Photoshop CS3
Adobe Photoshop CS3 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Adobe Photoshop CS3 from your PCAdobe Systems Incorporated
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Adobe Systems Incorporated. Adobe Photoshop CS3 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Installers\2ac78060bc5856b0c1cf873bb919b58 directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for Adobe Photoshop CS3 is C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Installers\2ac78060bc5856b0c1cf873bb919b58\Setup.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 2.56 MB (2689208 bytes) on disk and is named Setup.exe.
Adobe Photoshop CS3 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.56 MB (2689208
bytes) on disk.
This info is about Adobe Photoshop CS3 version 10.0
only. For more Adobe Photoshop CS3 versions please click below:
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Directories left on disk:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Adobe Photoshop CS3:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Bridge CS3 Extensions\UserNameshop Services
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Adobe UserNameshop CS3 ME
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Bridge CS3 Extensions\UserNameshop Services\ols.jsx
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Color\Profiles\UserNameshop4DefaultCMYK.icc
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Color\Profiles\UserNameshop5DefaultCMYK.icc
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Color\Settings\UserNameshop 5 Default Spaces.csf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Installers\Adobe UserNameshop CS3 10.0.log.gz
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Installers\Adobe UserNameshop CS3 10.log
Adobe Photoshop CS3 is a program offered by the software company Adobe Systems Incorporated. Frequently, people choose to erase this program. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Adobe Photoshop CS3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Adobe Photoshop CS3 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Adobe Photoshop CS3 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Adobe Photoshop CS3". If it exists on your system the Adobe Photoshop CS3 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Adobe Photoshop CS3 in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Adobe Photoshop CS3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Adobe Photoshop CS3.
8. After removing Adobe Photoshop CS3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Adobe Photoshop CS3 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Adobe Photoshop CS3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Adobe Photoshop CS3 by Adobe Systems Incorporated from your computer, nor are we saying that Adobe Photoshop CS3 by Adobe Systems Incorporated is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Adobe Photoshop CS3 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:22:37.047