A way to uninstall Adobe Photoshop CC 2014 from your computer
You can find on this page details on how to remove Adobe Photoshop CC 2014 for Windows. It is made by Adobe Systems Incorporated. You can find out more on Adobe Systems Incorporated or check for application updates here. Please follow http://www.adobe.com/go/ps_support if you want to read more on Adobe Photoshop CC 2014 on Adobe Systems Incorporated's page. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Adobe folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. Adobe Photoshop CC 2014's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program. Adobe Photoshop CC 2014's main file takes around 84.74 MB (88851336 bytes) and is named Photoshop.exe.
Adobe Photoshop CC 2014 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 451.80 MB (473749808 bytes) on disk:
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CC 2017\Photoshop.exe.ApplicationCompany
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CC 2017\Photoshop.exe.FriendlyAppName
A way to remove Adobe Photoshop CC 2014 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Adobe Photoshop CC 2014 is a program released by Adobe Systems Incorporated. Some people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Adobe Photoshop CC 2014 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.
download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Adobe Photoshop CC 2014 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Adobe Photoshop CC 2014". If it exists on your system the Adobe Photoshop CC 2014 app will be found automatically. After you select Adobe Photoshop CC 2014 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Adobe Photoshop CC 2014, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Adobe Photoshop CC 2014:
The web site of the application is: http://www.adobe.com/go/ps_support
The uninstall string is: C:\Program
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Adobe Photoshop CC 2014.
8. After uninstalling Adobe Photoshop CC 2014, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Adobe Photoshop CC 2014 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Adobe Photoshop CC 2014 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Adobe Photoshop CC 2014 by Adobe Systems Incorporated from your computer, nor are we saying that Adobe Photoshop CC 2014 by Adobe Systems Incorporated is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Adobe Photoshop CC 2014 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.