Adobe Media Encoder CS5 Dolby X64
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Adobe Media Encoder CS5 Dolby X64 for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Adobe Media Encoder CS5 Dolby X64 from your systemAdobe Systems Incorporated
. You can find out more on Adobe Systems Incorporated or check for application updates here
. Adobe Media Encoder CS5 Dolby X64 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Adobe folder, depending on the user's choice. Adobe Media Encoder CS5 Dolby X64's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program. Adobe Media Encoder CS5 Dolby X64's main file takes about 1.80 MB (1892048 bytes) and is named Adobe Media Encoder.exe.
Adobe Media Encoder CS5 Dolby X64 contains of the executables below. They occupy 155.01 MB (162544632
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- arh.exe (77.88 KB)
- Bridge.exe (19.80 MB)
- bridgeproxy.exe (596.35 KB)
- LogTransport2.exe (441.17 KB)
- Adobe3DAndVideoServer.exe (7.27 MB)
- Photodownloader.exe (3.14 MB)
- Adobe Media Encoder.exe (1.80 MB)
- arh.exe (73.30 KB)
- LogTransport2.exe (434.44 KB)
- PhotoshopServer.exe (93.70 KB)
- Adobe QT32 Server.exe (408.20 KB)
- ImporterREDServer.exe (656.20 KB)
- Setup.exe (1.93 MB)
- Adobe_Helperx32.exe (237.44 KB)
- Adobe_Helperx64.exe (285.44 KB)
- CustomHook_Helperx64.exe (338.94 KB)
- TokenResolverx64.exe (83.44 KB)
- Setup.exe (1.93 MB)
- AdobeQTServer.exe (56.20 KB)
- Photoshop.exe (44.79 MB)
- AdobeQTServer.exe (52.00 KB)
- Droplet Template.exe (100.00 KB)
- Photoshop.exe (59.35 MB)
- sniffer_gpu.exe (54.66 KB)
- Droplet Template.exe (89.50 KB)
- Adobe Premiere Pro.exe (617.73 KB)
- GPUSniffer.exe (14.23 KB)
- MPEGHDVExport.exe (42.73 KB)
- PhotoshopServer.exe (93.73 KB)
- PProHeadless.exe (376.73 KB)
- Adobe QT32 Server.exe (408.23 KB)
- dynamiclinkmanager.exe (693.23 KB)
- ImporterREDServer.exe (656.23 KB)
- AdobeQTServer.exe (56.23 KB)
- ScriptAlign.exe (64.23 KB)
- w9xpopen.exe (8.73 KB)
- Setup.exe (1.93 MB)
The current web page applies to Adobe Media Encoder CS5 Dolby X64 version 5.0
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Adobe Media Encoder CS5 Dolby X64:
Adobe Media Encoder CS5 Dolby X64 is an application by the software company Adobe Systems Incorporated. Some computer users choose to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Adobe Media Encoder CS5 Dolby X64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Adobe Media Encoder CS5 Dolby X64 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Adobe Media Encoder CS5 Dolby X64 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Adobe Media Encoder CS5 Dolby X64". The Adobe Media Encoder CS5 Dolby X64 app will be found very quickly. When you select Adobe Media Encoder CS5 Dolby X64 in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Adobe Media Encoder CS5 Dolby X64, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Adobe Media Encoder CS5 Dolby X64.
8. After removing Adobe Media Encoder CS5 Dolby X64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Adobe Media Encoder CS5 Dolby X64 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Adobe Media Encoder CS5 Dolby X64 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Adobe Media Encoder CS5 Dolby X64 by Adobe Systems Incorporated from your computer, nor are we saying that Adobe Media Encoder CS5 Dolby X64 by Adobe Systems Incorporated is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Adobe Media Encoder CS5 Dolby X64 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-07 12:36:03.013