Adobe Illustrator CS5
Adobe Illustrator CS5 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Adobe Illustrator CS5 from your PCAdobe
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Adobe. Please follow http://www.adobe.com
if you want to read more on Adobe Illustrator CS5 on Adobe's page. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Illustrator CS5 directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. You can remove Adobe Illustrator CS5 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Illustrator CS5\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Illustrator.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 13.44 MB (14090688 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Adobe Illustrator CS5. They occupy about 18.74 MB (19652026
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (736.99 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (1.48 MB)
- vcredist_x86_2008.exe (2.74 MB)
- AIRegTool.exe (23.44 KB)
- arh.exe (73.30 KB)
- Illustrator.exe (13.44 MB)
- LogTransport2.exe (279.94 KB)
The current web page applies to Adobe Illustrator CS5 version 5
If you are manually uninstalling Adobe Illustrator CS5 we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
The files below remain on your disk by Adobe Illustrator CS5's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Adobe\Adobe Illustrator CS5
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Adobe Illustrator
Usually the following registry keys will not be removed:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Adobe\Adobe Illustrator CS5\Adobe Illustrator CS5.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Adobe\Adobe Illustrator CS5\Uninstall Adobe Illustrator CS5.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Adobe Illustrator CS5 Settings\en_US\Adobe SVG Filters.svg
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Adobe Illustrator CS5 Settings\en_US\AI Color Settings
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
Adobe Illustrator CS5 is a program marketed by the software company Adobe. Sometimes, people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Adobe Illustrator CS5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Adobe Illustrator CS5 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Adobe Illustrator CS5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Adobe Illustrator CS5". If it is installed on your PC the Adobe Illustrator CS5 program will be found automatically. After you select Adobe Illustrator CS5 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Adobe Illustrator CS5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Adobe Illustrator CS5:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.adobe.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Illustrator CS5\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Adobe Illustrator CS5.
8. After uninstalling Adobe Illustrator CS5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Adobe Illustrator CS5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Adobe Illustrator CS5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Adobe Illustrator CS5 by Adobe from your PC, we are not saying that Adobe Illustrator CS5 by Adobe is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Adobe Illustrator CS5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 12:01:40.947