Adobe Illustrator CS2
Adobe Illustrator CS2 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Adobe Illustrator CS2 from your PCDit firmanavn
. Take a look here
for more details on Dit firmanavn. Click on http://www.ditfirma.com
to get more data about Adobe Illustrator CS2 on Dit firmanavn's website. Adobe Illustrator CS2 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe Illustrator CS2 directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. Illustrator.exe is the Adobe Illustrator CS2's primary executable file and it occupies close to 10.55 MB (11059712 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Adobe Illustrator CS2. They take about 10.57 MB (11088384
bytes) on disk.
- Web_Gallery.exe (28.00 KB)
- Illustrator.exe (10.55 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 12.000.000
of Adobe Illustrator CS2.
Adobe Illustrator CS2 is an application marketed by the software company Dit firmanavn. Some computer users try to remove it. This is hard because doing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to remove Adobe Illustrator CS2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Adobe Illustrator CS2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Adobe Illustrator CS2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Adobe Illustrator CS2". If it is installed on your PC the Adobe Illustrator CS2 application will be found very quickly. After you select Adobe Illustrator CS2 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Adobe Illustrator CS2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Adobe Illustrator CS2.
8. After removing Adobe Illustrator CS2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Adobe Illustrator CS2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Adobe Illustrator CS2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Adobe Illustrator CS2 by Dit firmanavn from your computer, nor are we saying that Adobe Illustrator CS2 by Dit firmanavn is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Adobe Illustrator CS2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-20 15:58:00.063