Adobe FlashPlayer 1.00
Adobe FlashPlayer 1.00 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Adobe FlashPlayer 1.00 from your computerCompany
. More info about Company can be seen here
. Click on http://www.company.com/
to get more information about Adobe FlashPlayer 1.00 on Company's website. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Company\Adobe FlashPlayer folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Adobe FlashPlayer 1.00 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Company\Adobe FlashPlayer\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled Uninstall.exe and occupies 97.56 KB (99904 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Adobe FlashPlayer 1.00. They take 97.56 KB (99904
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 1.00
of Adobe FlashPlayer 1.00.
Adobe FlashPlayer 1.00 is a program by Company. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to uninstall Adobe FlashPlayer 1.00 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Adobe FlashPlayer 1.00 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Adobe FlashPlayer 1.00 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Adobe FlashPlayer 1.00". If it is installed on your PC the Adobe FlashPlayer 1.00 app will be found very quickly. When you select Adobe FlashPlayer 1.00 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Adobe FlashPlayer 1.00, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Adobe FlashPlayer 1.00:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.company.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Company\Adobe FlashPlayer\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Adobe FlashPlayer 1.00.
8. After uninstalling Adobe FlashPlayer 1.00, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Adobe FlashPlayer 1.00 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Adobe FlashPlayer 1.00 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Adobe FlashPlayer 1.00 by Company from your computer, we are not saying that Adobe FlashPlayer 1.00 by Company is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Adobe FlashPlayer 1.00 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-20 17:40:44.527