Adobe ExtendScript Toolkit 2
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Adobe ExtendScript Toolkit 2 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Adobe ExtendScript Toolkit 2 from your PCAdobe Systems Incorporated
. Check out here
for more details on Adobe Systems Incorporated. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Installers\5bc0f8414ec36c555a3e7e5ec2e225e folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling Adobe ExtendScript Toolkit 2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Installers\5bc0f8414ec36c555a3e7e5ec2e225e\Setup.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. Adobe ExtendScript Toolkit 2's primary file takes about 2.56 MB (2688968 bytes) and is named Setup.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Adobe ExtendScript Toolkit 2. They take 2.56 MB (2688968
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to Adobe ExtendScript Toolkit 2 version 2.0.1
only. You can find below a few links to other Adobe ExtendScript Toolkit 2 versions:
Adobe ExtendScript Toolkit 2 is an application marketed by Adobe Systems Incorporated. Sometimes, users try to erase this application. This is troublesome because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to erase Adobe ExtendScript Toolkit 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Adobe ExtendScript Toolkit 2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Adobe ExtendScript Toolkit 2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Adobe ExtendScript Toolkit 2". The Adobe ExtendScript Toolkit 2 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Adobe ExtendScript Toolkit 2 in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Adobe ExtendScript Toolkit 2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Adobe ExtendScript Toolkit 2.
8. After uninstalling Adobe ExtendScript Toolkit 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Adobe ExtendScript Toolkit 2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Adobe ExtendScript Toolkit 2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Adobe ExtendScript Toolkit 2 by Adobe Systems Incorporated from your PC, we are not saying that Adobe ExtendScript Toolkit 2 by Adobe Systems Incorporated is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Adobe ExtendScript Toolkit 2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 08:50:46.857