Adobe Exchange Panel
Adobe Exchange Panel is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Adobe Exchange Panel from your systemAdobe Systems Incorporated
. You can read more on Adobe Systems Incorporated or check for application updates here
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\CS6ServiceManager folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. Adobe Exchange Panel's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program. Adobe Exchange Panel's primary file takes around 1.03 MB (1075296 bytes) and its name is CS6ServiceManager.exe.
Adobe Exchange Panel installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.12 MB (2221664
bytes) on disk.
- CS6ServiceManager.exe (1.03 MB)
- FocusGiverWin.exe (16.50 KB)
- ExManCmd.exe (112.00 KB)
- ExManEscalatedPrivilegeServer.exe (665.50 KB)
- LogTransport2.exe (325.50 KB)
This page is about Adobe Exchange Panel version 1
only. Click on the links below for other Adobe Exchange Panel versions:
Adobe Exchange Panel is an application released by the software company Adobe Systems Incorporated. Frequently, computer users want to remove it. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to remove Adobe Exchange Panel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Adobe Exchange Panel with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Adobe Exchange Panel or simply activate the Search field and type in "Adobe Exchange Panel". The Adobe Exchange Panel app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Adobe Exchange Panel in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Adobe Exchange Panel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Adobe Exchange Panel.
8. After uninstalling Adobe Exchange Panel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Adobe Exchange Panel that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Adobe Exchange Panel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Adobe Exchange Panel by Adobe Systems Incorporated from your computer, we are not saying that Adobe Exchange Panel by Adobe Systems Incorporated is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Adobe Exchange Panel in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 21:01:21.403