Adobe Digital Editions
You can find on this page details on how to remove Adobe Digital Editions for Windows. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Digital Editions directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. How to uninstall Adobe Digital Editions from your system
Adobe Digital Editions installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 13.43 MB (14080256
bytes) on disk.
- digitaleditions.exe (13.37 MB)
- uninstall.exe (58.50 KB)
If you're planning to uninstall Adobe Digital Editions you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Adobe Digital Editions:
- C:\Program Files\Adobe Digital Editions
Many times the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\Adobe Digital Editions\digitaleditions.exe
- C:\Program Files\Adobe Digital Editions\uninstall.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Adobe\Digital Editions
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Digital Editions
Some computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to erase Adobe Digital Editions is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Adobe Digital Editions with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Adobe Digital Editions or simply activate the Search field and type in "Adobe Digital Editions". The Adobe Digital Editions application will be found very quickly. After you click Adobe Digital Editions in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Adobe Digital Editions, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Adobe Digital Editions.
8. After removing Adobe Digital Editions, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Adobe Digital Editions that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Adobe Digital Editions with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130