Adobe Digital Editions 4.0
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Adobe Digital Editions 4.0 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Adobe Digital Editions 4.0 from your systemAdobe Systems Incorporated
. Further information on Adobe Systems Incorporated can be seen here
. More information about Adobe Digital Editions 4.0 can be found at http://www.adobe.com/go/digital-editions-4.0
. Adobe Digital Editions 4.0 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Digital Editions 4.0 directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Digital Editions 4.0\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Adobe Digital Editions 4.0. The program's main executable file is named DigitalEditions.exe and it has a size of 3.73 MB (3915976 bytes).
Adobe Digital Editions 4.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.09 MB (4287642
bytes) on disk.
- ADEAutoUpdater.exe (207.20 KB)
- DigitalEditions.exe (3.73 MB)
- uninstall.exe (155.76 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.0.2
of Adobe Digital Editions 4.0. For other Adobe Digital Editions 4.0 versions please click below:
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall Adobe Digital Editions 4.0.Directories that were found:
Many times the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Digital Editions 4.0
Additional registry values that you should clean:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Adobe\Adobe Digital Editions
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Digital Editions 4.0\DigitalEditions.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Digital Editions 4.0\DigitalEditions.exe.FriendlyAppName
Adobe Digital Editions 4.0 is an application marketed by the software company Adobe Systems Incorporated. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to remove Adobe Digital Editions 4.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Adobe Digital Editions 4.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Adobe Digital Editions 4.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Adobe Digital Editions 4.0". The Adobe Digital Editions 4.0 application will be found automatically. When you click Adobe Digital Editions 4.0 in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Adobe Digital Editions 4.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Adobe Digital Editions 4.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.adobe.com/go/digital-editions-4.0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Digital Editions 4.0\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Adobe Digital Editions 4.0.
8. After removing Adobe Digital Editions 4.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Adobe Digital Editions 4.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Adobe Digital Editions 4.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Adobe Digital Editions 4.0 by Adobe Systems Incorporated from your computer, we are not saying that Adobe Digital Editions 4.0 by Adobe Systems Incorporated is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Adobe Digital Editions 4.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 04:01:32.677