Adobe Creative Cloud
This info is about Adobe Creative Cloud for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Adobe Creative Cloud from your systemAdobe Systems Incorporated
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Adobe Systems Incorporated. Adobe Creative Cloud is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Creative Cloud\Utils folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Creative Cloud\Utils\Creative Cloud Uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Adobe Creative Cloud. Creative Cloud Uninstaller.exe is the Adobe Creative Cloud's primary executable file and it takes around 2.24 MB (2350992 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Adobe Creative Cloud. They occupy an average of 6.42 MB (6727800
bytes) on disk.
- Creative Cloud Helper.exe (337.89 KB)
- Creative Cloud Uninstaller.exe (2.24 MB)
- CreativeCloud(URIHandler).exe (588.91 KB)
- CreativeCloudSet-Up.exe (2.70 MB)
- 7za.exe (581.55 KB)
The current page applies to Adobe Creative Cloud version 18.104.22.168
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Adobe Creative Cloud:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall Adobe Creative Cloud you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders that were found:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Creative Cloud
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Creative Cloud\CoreSync\CoreSync_v_1_1_0_x64.dll
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Adobe Creative Cloud.lnk
- C:\Users\Public\Desktop\Adobe Creative Cloud.lnk
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Adobe Creative Cloud
Adobe Creative Cloud is an application marketed by the software company Adobe Systems Incorporated. Some computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Adobe Creative Cloud is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Adobe Creative Cloud from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Adobe Creative Cloud or simply activate the Search field and type in "Adobe Creative Cloud". If it is installed on your PC the Adobe Creative Cloud program will be found automatically. When you click Adobe Creative Cloud in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Adobe Creative Cloud, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Adobe Creative Cloud.
8. After uninstalling Adobe Creative Cloud, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Adobe Creative Cloud that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Adobe Creative Cloud using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Adobe Creative Cloud by Adobe Systems Incorporated from your PC, nor are we saying that Adobe Creative Cloud by Adobe Systems Incorporated is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Adobe Creative Cloud supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 06:29:24.450