Adobe Creative Cloud
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Adobe Creative Cloud for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Adobe Creative Cloud from your PCAdobe Systems Incorporated
. More info about Adobe Systems Incorporated can be seen here
. Adobe Creative Cloud is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Creative Cloud\Utils folder, subject to the user's option. Adobe Creative Cloud's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Creative Cloud\Utils\Creative Cloud Uninstaller.exe. Adobe Creative Cloud's main file takes around 2.69 MB (2821528 bytes) and is called Creative Cloud Uninstaller.exe.
Adobe Creative Cloud is composed of the following executables which occupy 6.98 MB (7320744
bytes) on disk:
- Creative Cloud Helper.exe (400.41 KB)
- Creative Cloud Uninstaller.exe (2.69 MB)
- CreativeCloud(URIHandler).exe (668.92 KB)
- CreativeCloudSet-Up.exe (2.68 MB)
- 7za.exe (581.55 KB)
The current web page applies to Adobe Creative Cloud version 220.127.116.117
alone. Click on the links below for other Adobe Creative Cloud versions:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall Adobe Creative Cloud you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories left on disk:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove Adobe Creative Cloud:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Creative Cloud
Generally the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Creative Cloud\ACC\ACCC.pimx
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Creative Cloud\ACC\c3containerBL.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Creative Cloud\ACC\c3containerUI.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Creative Cloud\ACC\Creative Cloud.exe
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Adobe Creative Cloud
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Adobe Creative Cloud\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Adobe Creative Cloud\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Adobe Creative Cloud\UninstallString
Adobe Creative Cloud is an application offered by the software company Adobe Systems Incorporated. Some people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE action to remove Adobe Creative Cloud is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Adobe Creative Cloud from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Adobe Creative Cloud or simply click the Search field and type in "Adobe Creative Cloud". If it is installed on your PC the Adobe Creative Cloud app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Adobe Creative Cloud in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Adobe Creative Cloud, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Adobe Creative Cloud.
8. After uninstalling Adobe Creative Cloud, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Adobe Creative Cloud which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Adobe Creative Cloud with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Adobe Creative Cloud by Adobe Systems Incorporated from your computer, nor are we saying that Adobe Creative Cloud by Adobe Systems Incorporated is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Adobe Creative Cloud in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 16:49:53.143