Adobe Creative Cloud
Adobe Creative Cloud is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Adobe Creative Cloud from your systemAdobe Systems Incorporated
. You can find out more on Adobe Systems Incorporated or check for application updates here
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Creative Cloud\Utils directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Adobe Creative Cloud is C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Creative Cloud\Utils\Creative Cloud Uninstaller.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 2.24 MB (2350480 bytes) on disk and is named Creative Cloud Uninstaller.exe.
Adobe Creative Cloud installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 7.40 MB (7754304
bytes) on disk.
- Creative Cloud Helper.exe (337.89 KB)
- Creative Cloud Uninstaller.exe (2.24 MB)
- CreativeCloud(URIHandler).exe (588.91 KB)
- CreativeCloudSet-Up.exe (3.69 MB)
- 7za.exe (574.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Adobe Creative Cloud. For other Adobe Creative Cloud versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Adobe Creative Cloud is an application offered by the software company Adobe Systems Incorporated. Some computer users choose to uninstall this application. This is efortful because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to uninstall Adobe Creative Cloud is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Adobe Creative Cloud from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Adobe Creative Cloud or simply activate the Search field and type in "Adobe Creative Cloud". If it is installed on your PC the Adobe Creative Cloud app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Adobe Creative Cloud in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Adobe Creative Cloud, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Adobe Creative Cloud.
8. After uninstalling Adobe Creative Cloud, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Adobe Creative Cloud that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Adobe Creative Cloud using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Adobe Creative Cloud by Adobe Systems Incorporated from your computer, we are not saying that Adobe Creative Cloud by Adobe Systems Incorporated is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Adobe Creative Cloud in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-06 20:40:40.620