Adobe Color Common Settings
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Adobe Color Common Settings for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Adobe Color Common Settings from your systemAdobe Systems Incorporated
. Open here
for more info on Adobe Systems Incorporated. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Installers\6c8e2cb4fd241c55406016127a6ab2e folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Adobe Color Common Settings by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Installers\6c8e2cb4fd241c55406016127a6ab2e\Setup.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Adobe Color Common Settings's main file takes around 2.52 MB (2641920 bytes) and its name is Setup.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Adobe Color Common Settings. They occupy 2.52 MB (2641920
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.1
of Adobe Color Common Settings.
Adobe Color Common Settings has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
Adobe Color Common Settings is a program marketed by the software company Adobe Systems Incorporated. Some people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Adobe Color Common Settings is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Adobe Color Common Settings from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Adobe Color Common Settings or simply activate the Search field and type in "Adobe Color Common Settings". If it exists on your system the Adobe Color Common Settings program will be found automatically. After you click Adobe Color Common Settings in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Adobe Color Common Settings, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Adobe Color Common Settings.
8. After uninstalling Adobe Color Common Settings, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Adobe Color Common Settings that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Adobe Color Common Settings with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Adobe Color Common Settings by Adobe Systems Incorporated from your computer, nor are we saying that Adobe Color Common Settings by Adobe Systems Incorporated is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Adobe Color Common Settings supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 19:43:37.777