Adobe After Effects CS4
Adobe After Effects CS4 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Adobe After Effects CS4 from your PCAdobe Systems Incorporated
. You can read more on Adobe Systems Incorporated or check for application updates here
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Installers\3dcb365ab9e01871fb8c6f27b0ea079 directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Installers\3dcb365ab9e01871fb8c6f27b0ea079\Setup.exe --uninstall=1 is the full command line if you want to remove Adobe After Effects CS4. Setup.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 2.61 MB (2741640 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Adobe After Effects CS4. They occupy an average of 2.61 MB (2741640
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to Adobe After Effects CS4 version 9
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove Adobe After Effects CS4.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Adobe After Effects CS4 from your computer:
- C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe After Effects CS4
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\After Effects
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Installers\Adobe After Effects CS4 9 01-14-2018.log.gz
Adobe After Effects CS4 is an application offered by the software company Adobe Systems Incorporated. Some computer users try to remove it. This is efortful because removing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Adobe After Effects CS4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Adobe After Effects CS4 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Adobe After Effects CS4 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Adobe After Effects CS4". If it is installed on your PC the Adobe After Effects CS4 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Adobe After Effects CS4 in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Adobe After Effects CS4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Adobe After Effects CS4.
8. After uninstalling Adobe After Effects CS4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Adobe After Effects CS4 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Adobe After Effects CS4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Adobe After Effects CS4 by Adobe Systems Incorporated from your computer, we are not saying that Adobe After Effects CS4 by Adobe Systems Incorporated is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Adobe After Effects CS4 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 06:20:37.857