Adobe After Effects CS4
Adobe After Effects CS4 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Adobe After Effects CS4 from your PCAdobe Systems Incorporated
. You can read more on Adobe Systems Incorporated or check for application updates here
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Installers\3dcb365ab9e01871fb8c6f27b0ea079 directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Installers\3dcb365ab9e01871fb8c6f27b0ea079\Setup.exe --uninstall=1 is the full command line if you want to remove Adobe After Effects CS4. Setup.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 2.61 MB (2741640 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Adobe After Effects CS4. They occupy an average of 2.61 MB (2741640
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to Adobe After Effects CS4 version 9
Adobe After Effects CS4 is an application by Adobe Systems Incorporated. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to uninstall Adobe After Effects CS4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Adobe After Effects CS4 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Adobe After Effects CS4 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Adobe After Effects CS4". If it exists on your system the Adobe After Effects CS4 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Adobe After Effects CS4 in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Adobe After Effects CS4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Adobe After Effects CS4.
8. After uninstalling Adobe After Effects CS4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Adobe After Effects CS4 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Adobe After Effects CS4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Adobe After Effects CS4 by Adobe Systems Incorporated from your PC, nor are we saying that Adobe After Effects CS4 by Adobe Systems Incorporated is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Adobe After Effects CS4 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 06:20:37.857