Adobe After Effects CC 2014
This web page is about Adobe After Effects CC 2014 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Adobe After Effects CC 2014 from your computerAdobe Systems Incorporated
. More information about Adobe Systems Incorporated can be found here
. Adobe After Effects CC 2014 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\OOBE\PDApp\core directory, regulated by the user's choice. You can uninstall Adobe After Effects CC 2014 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Adobe After Effects CC 2014's primary file takes about 2.63 MB (2752896 bytes) and is named PDapp.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Adobe After Effects CC 2014. They occupy about 3.32 MB (3478656
bytes) on disk.
- AAMCustomHook.exe (272.88 KB)
- AAMLauncherUtil.exe (435.88 KB)
- PDapp.exe (2.63 MB)
This web page is about Adobe After Effects CC 2014 version 13.0.0
only. Click on the links below for other Adobe After Effects CC 2014 versions:
Some files, folders and Windows registry data can not be uninstalled when you remove Adobe After Effects CC 2014 from your computer.The files below were left behind on your disk by Adobe After Effects CC 2014 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Installers\Adobe After Effects CC 2014 13.0.0 01-17-2019.log.gz
Adobe After Effects CC 2014 is an application released by Adobe Systems Incorporated. Frequently, people try to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Adobe After Effects CC 2014 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Adobe After Effects CC 2014 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Adobe After Effects CC 2014 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Adobe After Effects CC 2014". If it exists on your system the Adobe After Effects CC 2014 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Adobe After Effects CC 2014 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Adobe After Effects CC 2014, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Adobe After Effects CC 2014.
8. After uninstalling Adobe After Effects CC 2014, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Adobe After Effects CC 2014 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Adobe After Effects CC 2014 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Adobe After Effects CC 2014 by Adobe Systems Incorporated from your computer, we are not saying that Adobe After Effects CC 2014 by Adobe Systems Incorporated is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Adobe After Effects CC 2014 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:51:11.187