Adobe Acrobat 8 Professional
This page contains complete information on how to remove Adobe Acrobat 8 Professional for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Adobe Acrobat 8 Professional from your computerAdobe Systems
. Open here
where you can read more on Adobe Systems. Further information about Adobe Acrobat 8 Professional can be found at http://www.adobe.com
. Adobe Acrobat 8 Professional is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0 directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The program's main executable file has a size of 341.61 KB (349808 bytes) on disk and is titled Acrobat.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside Adobe Acrobat 8 Professional. They occupy about 23.86 MB (25022672
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Acrobat.exe (341.61 KB)
- AcrobatInfo.exe (14.12 KB)
- acrobat_sl.exe (45.12 KB)
- acrodist.exe (141.63 KB)
- acrotray.exe (609.62 KB)
- AdobeCollabSync.exe (721.65 KB)
- PrintInf64.exe (69.00 KB)
- Acrobat Elements.exe (2.52 MB)
- ConvertIP.exe (425.56 KB)
- ConvertPDF.exe (453.56 KB)
- ConvertWord.exe (633.56 KB)
- FormDesigner.exe (15.17 MB)
- ConvertIFD.exe (2.71 MB)
- PDFMAec.exe (92.00 KB)
This web page is about Adobe Acrobat 8 Professional version 8.1.0
alone. For more Adobe Acrobat 8 Professional versions please click below:
Adobe Acrobat 8 Professional is an application offered by Adobe Systems. Frequently, users want to remove it. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to remove Adobe Acrobat 8 Professional is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Adobe Acrobat 8 Professional using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Adobe Acrobat 8 Professional or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Adobe Acrobat 8 Professional". The Adobe Acrobat 8 Professional app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Adobe Acrobat 8 Professional in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Adobe Acrobat 8 Professional, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Adobe Acrobat 8 Professional.
8. After removing Adobe Acrobat 8 Professional, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Adobe Acrobat 8 Professional which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Adobe Acrobat 8 Professional using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Adobe Acrobat 8 Professional by Adobe Systems from your computer, we are not saying that Adobe Acrobat 8 Professional by Adobe Systems is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Adobe Acrobat 8 Professional in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 11:26:43.400