Adobe Acrobat 2015.016.20041
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Adobe Acrobat 2015.016.20041 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Adobe Acrobat 2015.016.20041 from your systemAdobe
. More information on Adobe can be found here
. More information about Adobe Acrobat 2015.016.20041 can be seen at http://www.Adobe.com/
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Acrobat directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. Adobe Acrobat 2015.016.20041's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Acrobat\Uninstall.exe. Uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 363.70 KB (372424 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Adobe Acrobat 2015.016.20041. They occupy 363.70 KB (372424
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (363.70 KB)
This data is about Adobe Acrobat 2015.016.20041 version 2015.016.20041
Adobe Acrobat 2015.016.20041 is an application marketed by the software company Adobe. Frequently, people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall Adobe Acrobat 2015.016.20041 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Adobe Acrobat 2015.016.20041 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Adobe Acrobat 2015.016.20041 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Adobe Acrobat 2015.016.20041". If it exists on your system the Adobe Acrobat 2015.016.20041 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Adobe Acrobat 2015.016.20041 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Adobe Acrobat 2015.016.20041, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Adobe Acrobat 2015.016.20041:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.Adobe.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Acrobat\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Adobe Acrobat 2015.016.20041.
8. After uninstalling Adobe Acrobat 2015.016.20041, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Adobe Acrobat 2015.016.20041 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Adobe Acrobat 2015.016.20041 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Adobe Acrobat 2015.016.20041 by Adobe from your computer, nor are we saying that Adobe Acrobat 2015.016.20041 by Adobe is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Adobe Acrobat 2015.016.20041 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 09:05:14.747