Adobe AIR is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Adobe AIR from your PCAdobe Systems Inc.
. You can read more on Adobe Systems Inc. or check for application updates here
. Adobe AIR is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Adobe AIR is C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Adobe AIR Updater.exe -arp:uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. Adobe AIR's primary file takes about 99.88 KB (102272 bytes) and its name is Adobe AIR Updater.exe.
The executable files below are part of Adobe AIR. They occupy about 336.13 KB (344192
bytes) on disk.
- Adobe AIR Application Installer.exe (125.88 KB)
- Adobe AIR Updater.exe (99.88 KB)
- airappinstaller.exe (52.38 KB)
- template.exe (58.00 KB)
This data is about Adobe AIR version 188.8.131.5210
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Adobe AIR:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Adobe AIR from your PC:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\Adobe\AIR
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Adobe\AIR
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Adobe\AIR\logs\Install.log
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\sentinel
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Adobe AIR Application Installer.exe
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Adobe AIR Application Installer.swf
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Adobe AIR.dll
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Adobe AIR Updater.exe
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Adobe AIR.vch
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Adobe Root Certificate.cer
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\AdobeCP.dll
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\adobecp.vch
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\AdobeCP15.dll
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\airappinstaller.exe
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\digest.s
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\NPSWF32.dll
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\setup.swf
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\stylesNative.swf
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\template.exe
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\template.msi
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Thawte Root Certificate.cer
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\WebKit.dll
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Adobe\Adobe AIR
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Adobe AIR
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\c:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\
Adobe AIR is an application released by the software company Adobe Systems Inc.. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to remove Adobe AIR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Adobe AIR from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Adobe AIR or simply click the Search feature and type in "Adobe AIR". If it is installed on your PC the Adobe AIR app will be found very quickly. When you click Adobe AIR in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Adobe AIR, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Adobe AIR.
8. After uninstalling Adobe AIR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Adobe AIR which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Adobe AIR with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Adobe AIR in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 01:51:21.227