You can find below details on how to remove Adobe AIR for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Adobe AIR from your PCAdobe Systems Incorporated
. More information on Adobe Systems Incorporated can be found here
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. Adobe AIR's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Adobe AIR Updater.exe -arp:uninstall. Adobe AIR Updater.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 354.17 KB (362672 bytes) on disk.
Adobe AIR installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.07 MB (1125904
bytes) on disk.
- Adobe AIR Application Installer.exe (380.67 KB)
- Adobe AIR Updater.exe (354.17 KB)
- airappinstaller.exe (303.67 KB)
- template.exe (61.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Adobe AIR. Click on the links below for other Adobe AIR versions:
...click to view all...
Adobe AIR is a program offered by Adobe Systems Incorporated. Some users choose to remove this program. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove Adobe AIR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Adobe AIR using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Adobe AIR or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Adobe AIR". If it is installed on your PC the Adobe AIR program will be found very quickly. When you select Adobe AIR in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Adobe AIR, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Adobe AIR.
8. After removing Adobe AIR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Adobe AIR that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Adobe AIR using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated from your PC, we are not saying that Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Adobe AIR supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 07:53:49.120