Adobe AIR is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Adobe AIR from your PCAdobe Systems Incorporated
. You can find out more on Adobe Systems Incorporated or check for application updates here
. Adobe AIR is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for Adobe AIR is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Adobe AIR Updater.exe -arp:uninstall. The application's main executable file is named Adobe AIR Updater.exe and it has a size of 100.38 KB (102784 bytes).
The executables below are part of Adobe AIR. They occupy an average of 338.13 KB (346240
bytes) on disk.
- Adobe AIR Application Installer.exe (126.88 KB)
- Adobe AIR Updater.exe (100.38 KB)
- airappinstaller.exe (52.38 KB)
- template.exe (58.50 KB)
This page is about Adobe AIR version 184.108.40.20620
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Adobe AIR:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove Adobe AIR.Folders remaining:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Adobe AIR:
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\sentinel
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Adobe AIR Application Installer.exe
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Adobe AIR Application Installer.swf
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Adobe AIR.dll
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Adobe AIR Updater.exe
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Adobe AIR.vch
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Adobe Root Certificate.cer
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\AdobeCP.dll
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\adobecp.vch
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\AdobeCP15.dll
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\airappinstaller.exe
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\digest.s
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\NPSWF32.dll
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\setup.swf
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\stylesNative.swf
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\template.exe
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\template.msi
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Thawte Root Certificate.cer
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\WebKit.dll
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Adobe\Adobe AIR
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\Adobe AIR Application Installer_RASAPI32
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\Adobe AIR Application Installer_RASMANCS
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Adobe AIR
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\
Adobe AIR is a program marketed by Adobe Systems Incorporated. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to remove Adobe AIR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Adobe AIR with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Adobe AIR or simply click the Search feature and type in "Adobe AIR". If it exists on your system the Adobe AIR program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Adobe AIR in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Adobe AIR, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Adobe AIR.
8. After removing Adobe AIR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Adobe AIR which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Adobe AIR using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated from your computer, nor are we saying that Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Adobe AIR in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:40:45.697