Adobe AIR is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Adobe AIR from your PCAdobe Systems Incorporated
. Take a look here
for more details on Adobe Systems Incorporated. Usually the Adobe AIR program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Adobe AIR is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Adobe AIR Updater.exe -arp:uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called Adobe AIR Updater.exe and it has a size of 100.85 KB (103272 bytes).
The executables below are part of Adobe AIR. They occupy an average of 339.55 KB (347704
bytes) on disk.
- Adobe AIR Application Installer.exe (127.35 KB)
- Adobe AIR Updater.exe (100.85 KB)
- airappinstaller.exe (53.35 KB)
- template.exe (58.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Adobe AIR version 184.108.40.2060
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Adobe AIR:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Many times the following registry keys will not be removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Adobe AIR
Adobe AIR is an application by Adobe Systems Incorporated. Some people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to uninstall Adobe AIR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Adobe AIR from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Adobe AIR or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Adobe AIR". If it is installed on your PC the Adobe AIR application will be found very quickly. When you select Adobe AIR in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Adobe AIR, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Adobe AIR.
8. After uninstalling Adobe AIR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Adobe AIR that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Adobe AIR with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated from your computer, we are not saying that Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Adobe AIR in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 04:55:49.377