Adobe AIR is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Adobe AIR from your PCAdobe Systems Incorporated
. You can read more on Adobe Systems Incorporated or check for application updates here
. Usually the Adobe AIR program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Adobe AIR is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Adobe AIR Updater.exe -arp:uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Adobe AIR Updater.exe is the Adobe AIR's main executable file and it takes approximately 99.91 KB (102304 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Adobe AIR. They take about 336.72 KB (344800
bytes) on disk.
- Adobe AIR Application Installer.exe (126.41 KB)
- Adobe AIR Updater.exe (99.91 KB)
- airappinstaller.exe (52.41 KB)
- template.exe (58.00 KB)
This web page is about Adobe AIR version 126.96.36.1990
alone. For more Adobe AIR versions please click below:
...click to view all...
A considerable amount of files, folders and registry entries will be left behind when you are trying to remove Adobe AIR from your computer.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Adobe AIR:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Adobe AIR:
Registry that is not removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Adobe\Adobe AIR
Adobe AIR is a program offered by Adobe Systems Incorporated. Some people try to erase this program. This can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to erase Adobe AIR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Adobe AIR with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Adobe AIR or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Adobe AIR". If it is installed on your PC the Adobe AIR program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Adobe AIR in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Adobe AIR, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Adobe AIR.
8. After removing Adobe AIR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Adobe AIR which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Adobe AIR with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated from your PC, we are not saying that Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Adobe AIR in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 05:08:57.120