Adobe AIR is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Adobe AIR from your computerAdobe Systems Incorporated
. Further information on Adobe Systems Incorporated can be seen here
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. You can remove Adobe AIR by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Adobe AIR Updater.exe -arp:uninstall. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Adobe AIR Updater.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 94.50 KB (96768 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Adobe AIR. They take 332.81 KB (340800
bytes) on disk.
- Adobe AIR Application Installer.exe (127.16 KB)
- Adobe AIR Updater.exe (94.50 KB)
- airappinstaller.exe (53.16 KB)
- template.exe (58.00 KB)
This web page is about Adobe AIR version 18.104.22.1689
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Adobe AIR:
...click to view all...
Adobe AIR is an application by Adobe Systems Incorporated. Sometimes, people want to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY approach to erase Adobe AIR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Adobe AIR with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Adobe AIR or simply activate the Search field and type in "Adobe AIR". If it is installed on your PC the Adobe AIR app will be found very quickly. After you select Adobe AIR in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Adobe AIR, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Adobe AIR.
8. After removing Adobe AIR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Adobe AIR which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Adobe AIR with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated from your computer, nor are we saying that Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Adobe AIR supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-13 07:44:10.853