This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Adobe AIR for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Adobe AIR from your PCAdobe Systems Incorporated
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Adobe Systems Incorporated. Adobe AIR is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for Adobe AIR is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Adobe AIR Updater.exe -arp:uninstall. The application's main executable file is titled Adobe AIR Updater.exe and its approximative size is 100.85 KB (103272 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Adobe AIR. They occupy 339.70 KB (347848
bytes) on disk.
- Adobe AIR Application Installer.exe (127.35 KB)
- Adobe AIR Updater.exe (100.85 KB)
- airappinstaller.exe (53.49 KB)
- template.exe (58.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.16890
of Adobe AIR. You can find below info on other releases of Adobe AIR:
...click to view all...
Adobe AIR has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders remaining:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Adobe AIR:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat Reader DC\Reader\AIR
Many times the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat Reader DC\Reader\AIR\nppdf32.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat Reader DC\Reader\AIR\nppdf32.RUS
Supplementary values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Adobe\Adobe AIR
Adobe AIR is a program offered by Adobe Systems Incorporated. Some users try to erase it. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Adobe AIR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Adobe AIR from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Adobe AIR or simply activate the Search field and type in "Adobe AIR". The Adobe AIR app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Adobe AIR in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Adobe AIR, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Adobe AIR.
8. After uninstalling Adobe AIR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Adobe AIR which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Adobe AIR with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated from your PC, nor are we saying that Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Adobe AIR in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 18:22:22.537