Adobe AIR is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Adobe AIR from your systemAdobe Systems Incorporated
. More information about Adobe Systems Incorporated can be found here
. Adobe AIR is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR directory, regulated by the user's option. Adobe AIR's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Adobe AIR Updater.exe -arp:uninstall. The application's main executable file is called Adobe AIR Updater.exe and its approximative size is 100.85 KB (103272 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Adobe AIR. They take 339.55 KB (347704
bytes) on disk.
- Adobe AIR Application Installer.exe (127.35 KB)
- Adobe AIR Updater.exe (100.85 KB)
- airappinstaller.exe (53.35 KB)
- template.exe (58.00 KB)
This web page is about Adobe AIR version 188.8.131.520
alone. You can find below a few links to other Adobe AIR releases:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Adobe AIR we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories that were left behind:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Adobe AIR:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Reader 11.0\Reader\AIR
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Reader 11.0\Reader\AIR\nppdf32.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Reader 11.0\Reader\AIR\nppdf32.FRA
Adobe AIR is a program released by the software company Adobe Systems Incorporated. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this application. This is hard because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall Adobe AIR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Adobe AIR with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Adobe AIR or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Adobe AIR". If it is installed on your PC the Adobe AIR program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Adobe AIR in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Adobe AIR, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Adobe AIR.
8. After uninstalling Adobe AIR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Adobe AIR which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Adobe AIR using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated from your PC, we are not saying that Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Adobe AIR in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:11:02.087