Adobe AIR is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Adobe AIR from your computerAdobe Systems Inc.
. You can read more on Adobe Systems Inc. or check for application updates here
. Adobe AIR is commonly set up in the C:\Archivos de programa\Archivos comunes\Adobe AIR directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. You can remove Adobe AIR by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Archivos de programa\Archivos comunes\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Adobe AIR Updater.exe -arp:uninstall. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Adobe AIR's main file takes about 40.88 KB (41856 bytes) and is called Adobe AIR Updater.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Adobe AIR. They occupy 156.63 KB (160384
bytes) on disk.
- Adobe AIR Application Installer.exe (65.88 KB)
- Adobe AIR Updater.exe (40.88 KB)
- airappinstaller.exe (37.88 KB)
- template.exe (12.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.16820
of Adobe AIR. Click on the links below for other Adobe AIR versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Adobe AIR we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Adobe AIR:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Adobe AIR's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\sentinel
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Adobe AIR Application Installer.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Adobe AIR Application Installer.swf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Adobe AIR.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Adobe Root Certificate.cer
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\AdobeCP.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\airappinstaller.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\digest.s
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\NPSWF32.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\setup.swf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\template.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\template.msi
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Thawte Root Certificate.cer
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\WebKit.dll
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Adobe\Adobe AIR
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Adobe AIR
Adobe AIR is a program released by the software company Adobe Systems Inc.. Frequently, people try to remove this application. This can be hard because doing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to remove Adobe AIR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Adobe AIR from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Adobe AIR or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Adobe AIR". If it exists on your system the Adobe AIR app will be found automatically. When you click Adobe AIR in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Adobe AIR, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Adobe AIR.
8. After removing Adobe AIR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Adobe AIR that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Adobe AIR with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Adobe AIR in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:47:41.597