Adobe AIR is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Adobe AIR from your systemAdobe Systems Inc.
. You can read more on Adobe Systems Inc. or check for application updates here
. Adobe AIR is commonly set up in the C:\Archivos de programa\Archivos comunes\Adobe AIR directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. You can remove Adobe AIR by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Archivos de programa\Archivos comunes\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Adobe AIR Updater.exe -arp:uninstall. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Adobe AIR's main file takes about 40.88 KB (41856 bytes) and is called Adobe AIR Updater.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Adobe AIR. They occupy 156.63 KB (160384
bytes) on disk.
- Adobe AIR Application Installer.exe (65.88 KB)
- Adobe AIR Updater.exe (40.88 KB)
- airappinstaller.exe (37.88 KB)
- template.exe (12.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.19920
of Adobe AIR. Click on the links below for other Adobe AIR versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Adobe AIR we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Adobe AIR:
Registry that is not cleaned:
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Adobe\Adobe AIR
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Adobe AIR
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\c:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\
Adobe AIR is an application by Adobe Systems Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this application. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Adobe AIR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Adobe AIR with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Adobe AIR or simply activate the Search field and type in "Adobe AIR". If it is installed on your PC the Adobe AIR app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Adobe AIR in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Adobe AIR, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Adobe AIR.
8. After uninstalling Adobe AIR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Adobe AIR that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Adobe AIR using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Adobe AIR in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:47:41.597