This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Adobe AIR for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Adobe AIR from your computerAdobe Systems Incorporated
. More information on Adobe Systems Incorporated can be found here
. Adobe AIR is frequently installed in the C:\Archivos de programa\Archivos comunes\Adobe AIR folder, regulated by the user's choice. C:\Archivos de programa\Archivos comunes\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Adobe AIR Updater.exe -arp:uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall Adobe AIR. The application's main executable file occupies 94.50 KB (96768 bytes) on disk and is titled Adobe AIR Updater.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Adobe AIR. They take about 332.81 KB (340800
bytes) on disk.
- Adobe AIR Application Installer.exe (127.16 KB)
- Adobe AIR Updater.exe (94.50 KB)
- airappinstaller.exe (53.16 KB)
- template.exe (58.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Adobe AIR. You can find below a few links to other Adobe AIR versions:
...click to view all...
Adobe AIR has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Adobe AIR:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\sentinel
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Adobe AIR Application Installer.exe
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Adobe AIR Application Installer.swf
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Adobe AIR.dll
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Adobe AIR.vch
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Adobe Root Certificate.cer
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\AdobeCP15.dll
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\airappinstaller.exe
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\digest.s
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\NPSWF32.dll
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\stylesNative.swf
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\template.msi
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Thawte Root Certificate.cer
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\WebKit.dll
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\WebKit\LGPL License.txt
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\WebKit\Notice WebKit.txt
Additional registry values that you should delete:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Adobe\Adobe AIR
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\Adobe AIR Updater_RASAPI32
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\Adobe AIR Updater_RASMANCS
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Adobe AIR
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\c:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\
Adobe AIR is a program marketed by the software company Adobe Systems Incorporated. Frequently, computer users want to erase this application. This is efortful because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase Adobe AIR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Adobe AIR with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Adobe AIR or simply click the Search feature and type in "Adobe AIR". If it exists on your system the Adobe AIR program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Adobe AIR in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Adobe AIR, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Adobe AIR.
8. After removing Adobe AIR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Adobe AIR which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Adobe AIR using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated from your PC, nor are we saying that Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Adobe AIR supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:05:35.050