Adobe AIR is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Adobe AIR from your computerAdobe Systems Incorporated
. Further information on Adobe Systems Incorporated can be found here
. Adobe AIR is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR directory, regulated by the user's choice. Adobe AIR's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Adobe AIR Updater.exe -arp:uninstall. Adobe AIR Updater.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 101.63 KB (104064 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Adobe AIR. They occupy about 341.88 KB (350080
bytes) on disk.
- Adobe AIR Application Installer.exe (128.13 KB)
- Adobe AIR Updater.exe (101.63 KB)
- airappinstaller.exe (54.13 KB)
- template.exe (58.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.2060
of Adobe AIR. You can find below info on other versions of Adobe AIR:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall Adobe AIR you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Adobe AIR:
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\sentinel
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Adobe AIR Application Installer.exe
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Adobe AIR Application Installer.swf
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Adobe AIR.dll
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Adobe AIR Updater.exe
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Adobe AIR.vch
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Adobe Root Certificate.cer
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\AdobeCP15.dll
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\airappinstaller.exe
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\digest.s
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\NPSWF32.dll
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\setup.swf
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\stylesNative.swf
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\template.exe
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\template.msi
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Thawte Root Certificate.cer
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\WebKit.dll
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\WebKit\LGPL License.txt
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\WebKit\Notice WebKit.txt
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\setup.msi
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Adobe\Adobe AIR
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Adobe AIR
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 11.0\FormsCentral\Adobe AIR\
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\c:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\
Adobe AIR is a program by the software company Adobe Systems Incorporated. Frequently, computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to remove Adobe AIR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Adobe AIR from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Adobe AIR or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Adobe AIR". If it exists on your system the Adobe AIR app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Adobe AIR in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Adobe AIR, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Adobe AIR.
8. After uninstalling Adobe AIR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Adobe AIR which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Adobe AIR with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated from your computer, nor are we saying that Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Adobe AIR supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 02:22:10.497