You can find below details on how to uninstall Adobe AIR for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Adobe AIR from your computerAdobe Systems Inc.
. Go over here
for more info on Adobe Systems Inc.. Adobe AIR is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. Adobe AIR's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Adobe AIR Updater.exe -arp:uninstall. The application's main executable file has a size of 40.81 KB (41792 bytes) on disk and is labeled Adobe AIR Updater.exe.
Adobe AIR is composed of the following executables which occupy 155.94 KB (159680
bytes) on disk:
- Adobe AIR Application Installer.exe (65.81 KB)
- Adobe AIR Updater.exe (40.81 KB)
- airappinstaller.exe (37.31 KB)
- template.exe (12.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.19970
of Adobe AIR. You can find here a few links to other Adobe AIR releases:
...click to view all...
Adobe AIR is a program released by Adobe Systems Inc.. Some people want to erase this program. This is efortful because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to erase Adobe AIR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Adobe AIR from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Adobe AIR or simply activate the Search field and type in "Adobe AIR". If it exists on your system the Adobe AIR app will be found very quickly. When you click Adobe AIR in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Adobe AIR, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Adobe AIR.
8. After removing Adobe AIR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Adobe AIR which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Adobe AIR using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Adobe AIR supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 00:52:00.730