You can find below details on how to uninstall Adobe AIR for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Adobe AIR from your PCAdobe Systems Inc.
. Go over here
for more info on Adobe Systems Inc.. Adobe AIR is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. Adobe AIR's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Adobe AIR Updater.exe -arp:uninstall. The application's main executable file has a size of 40.81 KB (41792 bytes) on disk and is labeled Adobe AIR Updater.exe.
Adobe AIR is composed of the following executables which occupy 155.94 KB (159680
bytes) on disk:
- Adobe AIR Application Installer.exe (65.81 KB)
- Adobe AIR Updater.exe (40.81 KB)
- airappinstaller.exe (37.31 KB)
- template.exe (12.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.20670
of Adobe AIR. You can find here a few links to other Adobe AIR releases:
...click to view all...
A considerable amount of files, folders and registry entries can be left behind when you want to remove Adobe AIR from your PC.Folders remaining:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Adobe AIR's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat Reader DC\Reader\AIR
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat Reader DC\Reader\AIR\nppdf32.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat Reader DC\Reader\AIR\nppdf32.TUR
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Adobe\Adobe AIR
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\Adobe AIR Application Installer_RASAPI32
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\Adobe AIR Application Installer_RASMANCS
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\Adobe AIR Updater_RASAPI32
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\Adobe AIR Updater_RASMANCS
Adobe AIR is an application marketed by the software company Adobe Systems Inc.. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase Adobe AIR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Adobe AIR from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Adobe AIR or simply activate the Search field and type in "Adobe AIR". If it exists on your system the Adobe AIR application will be found very quickly. When you select Adobe AIR in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Adobe AIR, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Adobe AIR.
8. After removing Adobe AIR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Adobe AIR that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Adobe AIR with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Adobe AIR in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 00:52:00.730