This web page is about Adobe AIR for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Adobe AIR from your computerAdobe Systems Incorporated
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Adobe Systems Incorporated. Adobe AIR is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Adobe AIR is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Adobe AIR Updater.exe -arp:uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. Adobe AIR's main file takes around 94.50 KB (96768 bytes) and is called Adobe AIR Updater.exe.
Adobe AIR is comprised of the following executables which take 332.81 KB (340800
bytes) on disk:
- Adobe AIR Application Installer.exe (127.16 KB)
- Adobe AIR Updater.exe (94.50 KB)
- airappinstaller.exe (53.16 KB)
- template.exe (58.00 KB)
The current page applies to Adobe AIR version 18.104.22.168
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Adobe AIR:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Folders that were found:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Adobe AIR:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat Reader DC\Reader\AIR
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Western Digital\WD My Cloud\Adobe AIR
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat Reader DC\Reader\AIR\nppdf32.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat Reader DC\Reader\AIR\nppdf32.POL
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Western Digital\WD My Cloud\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Adobe AIR.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Western Digital\WD My Cloud\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Adobe AIR.vch
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Western Digital\WD My Cloud\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\adobecp.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Western Digital\WD My Cloud\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\adobecp.vch
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Western Digital\WD My Cloud\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\AdobeCP15.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Western Digital\WD My Cloud\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\CaptiveAppEntry.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Western Digital\WD My Cloud\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\NPSWF32.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Western Digital\WD My Cloud\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\WebKit.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Western Digital\WD My Cloud\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\WebKit\LGPL License.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Western Digital\WD My Cloud\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\WebKit\Notice WebKit.txt
Adobe AIR is an application marketed by Adobe Systems Incorporated. Sometimes, people try to uninstall it. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Adobe AIR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Adobe AIR with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Adobe AIR or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Adobe AIR". If it exists on your system the Adobe AIR application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Adobe AIR in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Adobe AIR, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Adobe AIR.
8. After uninstalling Adobe AIR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Adobe AIR that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Adobe AIR using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated from your PC, nor are we saying that Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Adobe AIR supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 04:42:03.157