This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Adobe AIR for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Adobe AIR from your computerAdobe Systems Incorporated
. You can find out more on Adobe Systems Incorporated or check for application updates here
. Usually the Adobe AIR program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Adobe AIR Updater.exe -arp:uninstall is the full command line if you want to remove Adobe AIR. Adobe AIR's main file takes around 100.38 KB (102784 bytes) and is called Adobe AIR Updater.exe.
Adobe AIR installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 338.13 KB (346240
bytes) on disk.
- Adobe AIR Application Installer.exe (126.88 KB)
- Adobe AIR Updater.exe (100.38 KB)
- airappinstaller.exe (52.38 KB)
- template.exe (58.50 KB)
The current page applies to Adobe AIR version 22.214.171.12410
alone. Click on the links below for other Adobe AIR versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Adobe AIR we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Adobe AIR from your computer:
The files below remain on your disk by Adobe AIR when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Adobe AIR.dll
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Adobe AIR Updater.exe
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\AdobeCP.dll
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\AdobeCP15.dll
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\airappinstaller.exe
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\NPSWF32.dll
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\template.exe
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\template.msi
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\WebKit.dll
Adobe AIR is an application marketed by the software company Adobe Systems Incorporated. Some people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best QUICK way to erase Adobe AIR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Adobe AIR from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Adobe AIR or simply click the Search field and type in "Adobe AIR". If it exists on your system the Adobe AIR application will be found very quickly. When you click Adobe AIR in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Adobe AIR, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Adobe AIR.
8. After uninstalling Adobe AIR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Adobe AIR that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Adobe AIR using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated from your PC, we are not saying that Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Adobe AIR supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:46:49.343