Adobe AIR is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Adobe AIR from your PCAdobe Systems Inc.
. You can find out more on Adobe Systems Inc. or check for application updates here
. Usually the Adobe AIR application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Adobe AIR by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Adobe AIR Updater.exe -arp:uninstall. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Adobe AIR Updater.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 40.88 KB (41856 bytes) on disk.
Adobe AIR installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 156.63 KB (160384
bytes) on disk.
- Adobe AIR Application Installer.exe (65.88 KB)
- Adobe AIR Updater.exe (40.88 KB)
- airappinstaller.exe (37.88 KB)
- template.exe (12.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.1130
of Adobe AIR. You can find below info on other versions of Adobe AIR:
...click to view all...
Adobe AIR is an application by the software company Adobe Systems Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to erase it. This is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to erase Adobe AIR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Adobe AIR from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Adobe AIR or simply click the Search feature and type in "Adobe AIR". If it is installed on your PC the Adobe AIR application will be found very quickly. When you select Adobe AIR in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Adobe AIR, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Adobe AIR.
8. After uninstalling Adobe AIR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Adobe AIR that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Adobe AIR with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Adobe AIR supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:38:33.897