This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Addax for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Addax from your computerAddaxP2P LLC
. You can find out more on AddaxP2P LLC or check for application updates here
. You can see more info related to Addax at http://www.Addaxp2p.com/
. Addax is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Addax folder, regulated by the user's choice. The full command line for removing Addax is C:\Program Files (x86)\Addax\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 395.00 KB (404480 bytes) on disk and is called Addax.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Addax. They occupy about 796.49 KB (815606
bytes) on disk.
- Addax.exe (395.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (74.49 KB)
- UpdateApp.exe (327.00 KB)
This info is about Addax version 22.214.171.124
only. For other Addax versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Addax we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories left on disk:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Addax
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Addax
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Addax\Addax.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Addax\Addax.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Addax\Addax.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Addax\Addax.jar
Supplementary registry values that are not cleaned:
Addax is a program offered by the software company AddaxP2P LLC. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY way to erase Addax is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Addax from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Addax or simply click the Search feature and type in "Addax". If it is installed on your PC the Addax program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Addax in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Addax, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Addax:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.Addaxp2p.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Addax\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Addax.
8. After removing Addax, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Addax which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Addax with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Addax by AddaxP2P LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that Addax by AddaxP2P LLC is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Addax supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 10:23:45.303